We’re looking for an Analyst to join Tori.fi, Finland’s leading online marketplace with more than 2,1 million monthly users. You’re responsible for enabling the marketplace growth by analysing Tori’s thorough and well structured data and enhancing it with data from other relevant sources. You create actionable insight from the analysis and recognise opportunities to improve user experience and accelerate the growth. Your responsibilities also include developing analytics methods, processes and tools in strong partnership with the team and colleagues abroad in Schibsted Marketplace organization. You work closely with marketing, customer care, business units and product & technology teams. Apart from the main responsibilities, the role can be tailored to meet your personal interests and strengths.
- Turning Tori´s vast amount of data into analyses and insights – and making Tori truly data-driven company
- Driving analytics and increasing understanding via advanced analytics to benefit marketplace growth, customer dialogue and customer experience
- Performing continuous and ad-hoc analyses of marketplace-related data to bring insights into use for growth marketing, strategic development, customer experience and management.
- Developing, building and automating dashboards and other relevant data visualizations to serve the needs of the marketplace growth and monetization
- Communicating the most relevant insights and proposing respective actions
Expectations for the candidate:
- Master’s or Bachelor`s degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in research/analytics, preferably from customer insight point of view
- Experience within analytics, data mining techniques, statistics and methods
- Result oriented approach and capability of understanding business problems
- Independent and confident using SQL is advantage, background or notions of software and data engineering would definitely be a plus
- Experience with BI tools (i.e Tableau)
- Working proficiency both in Finnish and in English
Appreciated in the candidate:
- Understanding of marketing related practices
- Knowledge of programming languages used in data analysis (ie. Python/R)
- Basic knowledge and understanding of other web & behaviour analytics tools (ie. Amplitude)
- Great team spirit and unique Tori culture: Lunch, recreation, Good Life Coffee barista services (the best coffee in town!), Tori HUPI (our way of having fun together), Heltti’s (heltti.fi) occupational health care services – with extended occupational health, accident and travel insurances
- A dynamic working environment in the context of the rapidly growing recycling/circular economy
- Both national and international career and learning possibilities
- Inspirational and friendly colleagues, who believe in achieving impossibles!
- World-class tools, unique Tori user data and support of the global media company
- The best location next to Stockmann Helsinki department store
- Healthy balance between personal and working life
For more information, please contact Timo Huhtamäki, Marketplace Lead, +358 40 714 0705
(inquiries via phone on 14 of February between 9 am-1 pm). You may also send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you ready to join our awesome Tori team? If so, be quick and send your application, CV and salary request to email@example.com by 26 of February 2018.