We’re looking for a Business Analyst to join Tori.fi, Finland’s leading online classified site. We look forward to welcoming the right colleague to our warm and unique Tori team. Someone with visionary eyes, a mindset for continuous development and a willingness to take a deep dive into our well-structured data and generate actionable insight.
You’ll work as part of Schibsted’s international working community and have great opportunities to provide your knowledge and expertise for different teams. The people in our sales, analytics, customer care and other teams both in Tori and Schibsted globally will be your daily points of contact.
Sales of Tori’s commercial products are growing rapidly. Your job is to:
- Further enhance and guide the sales growth based on data and insight
- Analyze customer, finance and sales data
- Recognize opportunities to increase sales
- Forecast the impact of product changes on revenue
- Prepare profitability calculations by synthesizing for example usage, market and lean experimentation data
- Support the finance department in reporting, business control, driving profitable growth and developing operations
- Collaborate with Group colleagues from different countries and act as an active partner in the global team
- 3+ years proven work experience in relevant tasks, such as Finance / Analytics / Management consulting
- M. Sc. in a commercial field, for example Analytics, Economics, Business Administration or similar
- Proactive and excellent analytical and problem solving attitude combined with humane communication skills
- Skills in using BI solutions
- Prior experience with Salesforce CRM and/or relational databases is a big plus
- Ability and willingness to support teams in and outside Tori
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Understand and able to communicate with various types of internal and external stakeholders, such as analytics, sales, marketing, finance, product, tech and management team
- Lunch, recreation, Good Life Coffee barista services (the best coffee in town!), Tori HUPI (our way of having fun together), Heltti’s (heltti.fi) occupational health care services – with occupational health, accident and travel insurances, healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic working environment in the context of the rapidly growing recycling/circular economy. We empower people in their daily lives, and give products and services renewed life and value
- Both national and international career and learning possibilities
- Inspirational and friendly colleagues, who believe in achieving impossibles!
Is this the right job for you at this time in your career? Are you ready to join our awesome Tori team?
If so, be quick and send your application, CV and salary request to email@example.com latest before 19 June 2017.
For more information:
Director, Freemium Business: Jenni Tuomisto firstname.lastname@example.org tel. +358 50 336 6056
Finance Manager: Robert Nykopp email@example.com tel. +358 40 725 4542
People & Culture Lead: Tytti Lönnqvist firstname.lastname@example.org tel. +358 40 556 6520